Eliminate Chaos: The 10-Step Process to Organize Your Home & Life
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Time: 7 p.m.
Renton Highlands Library, 2902 NE 12th St., Renton 98056
The Master Builders Association of Snohomish and King Counties is pleased to present a variety of free consumer classes to assist with your home projects. Click here to look for classes by subject or click here for a printable listing of upcoming classes. Be sure to invite a friend!
- Do you have too much chaos at home and in your life?
- Do you have trouble finding things when you need them?
- Do you purchase duplicate items because you can't find what you are looking for?
- Do you often tell yourself "I'll get organized....someday?"
- Are you overwhelmed with no idea where or how to get started?
- Do you write "get organized" on your New Year's resolution list every year and then decide the task is just too daunting?
The good news is you're not alone! Getting organized is the third most common resolution on everyone's list, yet people generally spend more time adding to the disorganization rather than making any significant steps towards eliminating it. Did you know that about 80 percent of clutter in a home is caused by disorganization, not lack of space?
Attendees will leave feeling empowered to take action so that next year “organization” is not on your New Year's resolution list.
Four Program Takeaways:
- What the three biggest organizing mistakes are and how to avoid them
- Why "It's Not About the Stuff"
- What Laura's 10 steps are to organize any room in your home
- Simple changes that make a powerful impact on daily activities
Length of program:
1 hour, plus Q&A
Laura Leist, Organizing Consultant, Eliminate Chaos
Master Builders Association member Laura Leist has walked her own talk about getting more done to allow “More Time for Life®” since launching Eliminate Chaos in 2000. Laura is a published author of eight books, including the best-selling “Eliminate Chaos: The 10-Step Process to Organize Your Home & Life.” She is Washington state’s go-to organizing, downsizing and relocation expert the media turns to for TV, radio, newspaper and magazine interviews.
|Notes:|| R.S.V.P. by calling the library